Electric Surfboard Jetboard Shop
Our Jetboard team is testing electric surfboards since 2017 and started the electric surfboard shop 2019. We offer different Jetboards and adjust our portfolio each year. So far we have tested more than 30 different electric boards and we are continuing to do so. Rather than offering all electric surfboards we choose only a handful in order to offer better qualified support for our customers.
Zum deutschsprachigen Shop wechseln.
About the electric surfboard jetboard shop:
An Jetboard is powered by an electric motor and a jet engine. These Jetboards can achieve speeds up to 60 km/h and are much more silent compared to petrol powered Jetboards.
The electric surfboard market is rapidly growing with new players launching their eSurfboards every quarter. Reason enough for us to launch an electric surfboard blog to provide an overview about the different players. While petrol powered surfboards are out since more than a decade, the new electric Jetboards are still new and innovations are introduced every year. Next to the normal electric surfboards which are very similar to a standard surfboard we see a lot of hype around Electric Hydrofoils which let you fly above the water. You will find these in our Electric Hydrofoil section. Another section is about Electric Sup surfboards. You can get the latest electric surfboards in our Jetboard Shop.
The way we chose the Jetboards is based on availability, reliability and support from the manufacturer. Many boards are advertised, but only a few have proven to be good enough for us. We usually keep a leisure board, a race board and an electric hydrofoil. The latter one can be found in our eFoil shop.
We are your local support in the region and our Electric Surfboard Shop Team is able to help with technical questions by email, phone or WhatsApp. We have also spare parts available and will be able to replace any component, if this should be necessary. Before you buy a jetboard you have the opportunity to test it. Make your appointment at the test center. Our staff will explain the products in detail and join you on the water connected via a bbTalkin radio.
We have products on stock in our warehouse in Berlin.
More about the electric surfboard:
Some electric surfboards are using propellers and others a jet engine. In our “compare boards” section you can see the differences between the electric surfboards available. Sometimes these boards are not for sale yet, so we rely on the information we get from the manufacturer website and from our forum. But we usually we get access to test boards before they are on sale and will write full reviews in such cases.
The first electric surfboards in the market were Onean from Spain, Lampuga from Germany and Waterwolf from Germany which launched 2016/2017. Lampuga went bankrupt in 2017, but opened again in 2018 with a new owner. The new Lampuga Air is shipping since August 2020. Like most of the electric surfboards it is using a jet. Onean started with an electric SUP called Manta and an jetboard called Carver. The Onean Carver was probably the most sold electric surfboard until early 2019, but struggled a little bit with power for rider above 80 kg. As a consequence Onean launched the Carver X in summer 2018 with 2 batteries and 2 jet engines, which can handle heavier riders.
- Onean – The company Onean from Spain has 3 models currently with the Manta, Carver and Carver X. They are also developing a new faster jetboard, but there is no release date yet.
- Waterwolf – From Bavaria in Germany ist manufacturer Waterwolf who is still the only brand using a propeller (see picture above). The Waterwolf MPX-3 is selling since 2017.
- Lampuga – With a new owner, new staff and a new headquarter in Rastatt (Germany) Lampuga is shipping agin since April 2019. The Air model is an inflatable electric surfboard.
- Radinn – From Sweden ist the company Radinn who sold a few units of their first model (positioned as an electric wakeboard) in 2017 and announced the new GX2 at boot 2018.
- Jetsurf – The leader in petrol powered surfboards Jetsurf from Czech Republic also announced an electric jetboard at boot 2018 and is supposed to start shipping in 2019
- Awake – Another e-surfboard company from Sweden is Awake who presented their jetboard at boot 2019 and wants to start shipping in 2019 as well.
- Torque – The electric jetboards from Torque are developed in Australia. They have currently 2 models with Mongrel and Xtream. They also sell electric SUPs since 2019.
- CURF – Based out of Hamburg in Germany CURF is positioning their e-jetboards as the most powerful jetboards on the market which can also tow a wakeboarder.
- Mertek – Out of Shenzhen in China the company ePropulsion is selling its brand Mertek. A cheap electric surfboard for riders below 60 kg.